NAME (and Twitter if you have one)
Victoria, also known as @BearsLittleCub. Please come and say hi
Tell us 3 things you are most looking forward to at Eroticon 2020
1. Spending time with old friends and making new ones.
2. Being inspired by the wonderful talented people
3. Getting branded. If I think about it too much I get scared, but I’m very excited.
What is a song that always makes you want to dance?
I don’t dance. There is a 4 minute window between being too sober and inhibited to dance and too drunk and uninhibited to be allowed to dance. But if I had to choose, it’d be Friday, I’m in Love by The Cure
What is the best book you have read in the last 12 months?
Talking with Serial Killers, by Christopher Berry-Dee. I haven’t read many books this year, but this was a great one to dip in and out of. I have been giving my Audible account a good workout, though. I just finished Stephen Fry’s reading of the Complete Sherlock Holmes, which was fantastic.
As you sit writing this post what are three things you are grateful for?
1. The lovely people I have met through kink and blogging.
2. Bear – I know it’s cheesey, but he makes everything better. I could do it without him… But I’d much rather I didn’t have to.
What is your mobile (cellphone) wallpaper or home screen image?
A Liz Climo drawing of a pangolin. I love weird mammals, and her drawings are just adorable.
If someone gave you £5000 today which you were not allowed to save but had to spend within 24 hours what would you do with it?
Probably something boring and practical like a new car, but part of me wants to take Bear away for a lovely long holiday somewhere warm, with no children, good food, and tickets to a grand prix.
Complete the sentence: